Search My Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

First Round of Clomid - Cycle #31

On December 1, 2010, I had my second appointment with Dr. Rister. This time the appointment went very smooth. The cyst on my ovary went away and I was all clear to take Clomid. If my ovary is too enlarge, then it is dangerous to take Clomid because it will cause ovarian hyperstimulation.

On December 10, 2010, I went to my 12th day appointment to ensure my egg follicles were developing. My left follicles had one egg that developed, which is low for someone on Clomid. We held our hopes on the one egg. At this time, I started using my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor, which I love. Dr. Rister said if I do not have a peak day on the monitor, then I need to come back on Monday.

December 13, 2010, still no peak day at this time. I received HCG shot to make the egg release and cause a peak day. The HCG shot is one of the worse shots I received in my lifetime. They put half of a shot in one hip and other half in the other hip. I could not walk for two days after these shots. Now it is a waiting game to see if we are pregnant.

Between December 22 through 24, 2010, I had the worse pain in my uterus and ovary. It hurt to walk, move, stand, etc… I thought maybe my uterus is getting ready for the egg. I was not sure why I was in pain. I again had the pains in my ovary, the same as 2008. Also during this time, Dr. Rister schedule a blood test to ensure my hormones were balanced.

December 24, 2010, I had light pink bleeding with a high temperature. I was so excited because I knew this meant an egg implant. As we attended Midnight Mass, I prayed God would protect and develop our little egg.

December 26, 2010, Today is a very sad day. We found out we lost our little egg. We were very disappointed because we had lots of hope this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment