Search My Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Day in the World of Infertility

This month has really been great. My side effects have not been as intense and I feel great. I started a new work schedule that also helps. I wake up every morning and exercise for about 10 minutes. Then yesterday when I came home GiGi (my furbaby, see picture below)  and I walked a mile. I started to lose some weight, but it is still not falling off of me like it should. Usually when I exercise it just falls off, but now it is coming off very slowly.

My temperature is still low and my fertility monitor is now showing high. We are getting close to having an egg or two. I feel a lot more relaxed this time around. I am still waiting expectantly that God will bless us.

My Furbaby GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment