Search My Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

End of Cycle #34

Today Mark received his semen analysis results and everything is normal. YAY!! At least now we know it is just me and not both of us. We go see Dr. Barnett on Friday and we are excited to hear what he has to say about our situation.

The last two weeks have been very difficult on us. We had so much pressure to make this cycle work and when we saw it was not working our hopes were gone. We saw our marriage counselor on Friday and he was very uplifting. I feel like we are a new us every time we have an appointment. We were on a two-month schedule with Dr. Corley; however, since we are stressed with IF, he wants to see us every month again.

I probably will not write again until after our appointment with Dr. Barnett on Friday. I do not have anything else to report until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment