Search My Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cycle Day #18 – No Peak Day

I was so sure last night that when I woke up this morning I would have a peak day. Nope, no peak day today. Now, I need to go see Dr. Rister and will probably receive an HCG shot, and I am not looking forward to the shot. The last time I receive this shot, I could not walk for two days. I am not sure what my body is doing this month.

This weekend I picked up my grandmother’s old rocking chair from my mom. The chair is in bad condition; however, I think I can fix it. One of my friends has offered to help and Mark’s uncle is good with wood work. Hopefully, with everyone’s help, we can fix the chair. This chair has rocked several generations of our family, and I would love to rock my little one in this chair also.

No comments:

Post a Comment