Search My Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Clomid is Finished

I took my last Clomid pill on Saturday. I found another side of effect of Clomid, dehydration. A friend of mine and I went to the spa this weekend for facials and pedicures. During the facial the lady could not believe how dehydrated I was, and she had to keep the steamer on my face for the whole time. I am glad I had a relaxing day with my friend.

I started to take my temperature again today. I usually start taking my temperature sooner, but I wanted to give myself a break before I become burned out. I also started using my fertility monitor this morning, which indicated low. Today is CD (cycle day) #11 and I usually ovulate around CD #18. I have a few more days before I ovulate. I plan on trying to find ways to relax between now and then. I started waking up in the mornings to excise and I want to start excising in the afternoons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment