Search My Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

12th Day Appointment

I went to my 12th day appointment and everything is great and  I really like my doctor.  Dr. Rister is very comforting and positive.  Everything time I speak with Dr. Rister I feel better.  Dr. Rister and I did discuss how long I should stay on Prometrium if I become pregnant (I wondering this for a while and should have asked sooner). Dr. Rister said I need to stay on Prometrium for at least 10 weeks if we become pregnant. I received a three month prescription of Prometrium today, so I am set.been

Right now we are in another waiting period. Dr. Rister said if I do not have a Peak Day (meaning I did not ovulate) with my fertility monitor by Friday morning, I need to come back. If I do not ovulate, they will do another ultrasound to determine if I need a HCG shot or if we need to wait a few more days. I praying I ovulate because those HCG shots hurt.

I heard a lot about praying together this past week  I feel like God is leading Mark and I to pray together about our situation. We have prayed separately or next to each other; however, we have not actually prayed together. I am also reminded of the following passages.

Matthew18:19-20    19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”


We are going to start praying this pray every day.


Here in this tranquil moment in communion with you dear God, we renew our faith, empty our mind from negativity and free ourselves of all concerns; as we turn our thoughts to your presence we feel safe and calm.

As we pray to be blessed with children:

We thank you dear God for all the blessings you have provided us and for the eternal love that comes every day from your presence in our lives.

As we pray to be blessed with children:

We embrace your healing light to restore our bodies, mind and soul from all that is keeping us from conceiving children so we can welcome the joy of parenthood into our lives.

As we pray to be blessed with children:

We strive to gain strength, patience and the ability to face the difficulties of infertility with high spirits, confidence and serenity knowing that your love and infinite wisdom are guiding our feet to the right path leading us to the children we have been awaiting for so long.

We open ourselves to your love dear God, and we humbly ask you, the creator of life, to grant us the precious gift that we so longingly seek: the ability to bring children to the love of our families, children whom we  will raise to know your name and your infinite love.

As we pray to be blessed with children:

We ask for the energy and the vitality to take us through the challenges and rewards of pregnancy and to carry our children to term and to be blessed with a safe delivery.

©2004 Written by: DayByDay

No comments:

Post a Comment