Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Medication

This medication is making me crazy. I am an emotional basket case. My poor husband does not know how to deal with my roller coaster ride. Last night we got into a big fight because I was snapping at him. My husband asked the wrong thing, “What’s wrong with you?”. I think that phrase is the worst thing you can ask a hormonal woman. We worked everything out and he apologized to me. I told him I was sorry and these medications are making me crazy.

I am having a hard time dealing with my emotions and the weight gain from these pills. I did lose three pounds, which made my day. I am hoping Weight Watchers will continue to work, along with my prayers to God. Another positive is we have great friends supporting us through this journey. One friend in particular knows exactly how I feel, along with her husband. This friend and her husband are a big help in supporting my husband and I. I think it helps when guys have another guy they can relate to in difficult situations. I just wish men could feel what women were feeling.

We are 4 dpo (days past ovulation) and my temperature is still above the cover line. I am taking Prometrium twice a day, which is making me crazy. All of this is well worth it, if in the end we have our own little blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment