Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vitamins and Other Items

Later on in my post, I am going to discuss my views on healthy eating and nutrient during preconception and prenatal care. I feel it is very important to take care of yourself and your baby. My first initiative in being healthy was to find a all natural vitamin and omega 3 with the appropriate amount of nutrient. During my research, I came across Promise Stage vitamins. What impressed me about these vitamins is that they are formulated in stages (stage 1 - preconception and 1st trimester, stage 2 - 2nd and 3rd trimester, and stage 3 - after pregnancy and breastfeeding) and they are not a one size fits all vitamins. Other wonderful things about the vitamins are they are in capsules form, you only take them once a day, and the cost is very reasonable.

Also during preconception, buying pregnancy test, OPK, and other necessary items are expensive. I use a website called Early Pregnancy Testing. I bought my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor on this website. They are very reasonable in pricing.

If you know of any other websites or products that are useful, please feel free to post the information. I am interested in any products or information others are willing to pass along.

Please see the following links for more information
.

No comments:

Post a Comment