Search My Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

12 Days Past Ovulation

Well, my temperature dropped again today and it is right above the cover line. I am probably not pregnant, but I am still hoping. On the bright side, I made it to the 12th day past ovulation. Before Prometrium, my average length past ovulation was 10 days. The time after ovulation is called the Luteal Phase (LP) and should last between 12 to 14 to sustain a pregnancy. Since my LP was not lasting past 10 days, I was not able to sustain a pregnancy and this is why I am taking Prometrium. For now, I am still waiting to see what happens. If I am not pregnant, then early next week, I will go see Dr. Rister again to start back on Clomid.

Quote of the Day:

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger


Picture: This is me in Las Vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment