Search My Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Day in Post Ovulation

I am not feeling good today; however, it is a mixture of being sick and the medication. I will see my primary care doctor today to see what is going on with me. The sad part is I do not know what medications I can take and not take. So I am not taking medications right now to be on the safe side.

Prometrium / Clomid Side Effects

I think both medications are causing me to feel bad. I read on community boards that Clomid’s side effects can last for weeks. The following are my side effects:
  • Hot Flashes
  • Nausea
  • Irritability
  • Emotional
  • Cravings / Hunger
I am 5 dpo (days past ovulation) and I hoping these side effects will go away soon. My temperature went down today; however, it is above the cover line. Anything above the cover line is good, but I do worry when my temperature drops. I am hoping it will rise tomorrow.

I read the following from Joyce Meyer’s book “Ending Your Day Right, Devotions for Every Evening of the Year”. I felt it was so fitting for our situation.

You’re Just Passing Through

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; You rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

The psalmist David said he walked through the valley of the shadow of death. That’s what you must do in all the situations and circumstances of this life. You must remember you are just passing through.

When you feel as if you’re stuck in a situation that will never change, you must allow God to guide you through it. When the devil says, “You’re trapped,” boldly say to him, “Wrong! I’m just passing through!”

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were cast into the fiery furnace, but God brought them safely through the fire (see Daniel 3).

God’s Word says He will provide that same protection and deliverance to all who put their faith and trust in Him. So believe it as you walk through the valley of your own situation.

Meyer, Joyce. "You're Just Passing Through." Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year. New York: Warner Faith, 2004. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment