Search My Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sixth Day

The last twenty four hours have not been the best. First, I went to the doctor and found out I have a bug. The doctor gave me a z-pack and I feel better already. Then, I was an emotional wreck last night and my husband was not helping, I could not stop crying. Mark finally comforted me and made me feel better. My husband can be so sweet sometimes. Finally, at midnight our breaker box blew up. We are waiting to see if our AC needs replacing or not. Luckily, it was the breaker for the AC and septic system, and not the breaker for the whole house.

I am feeling nervous today because my temperature has steadily been declining each day. All my temperatures are above the cover line, but it makes me nervous that I am on day 6 and my temperature has not gone up any since day 3. I am on Prometrium and it should be making my temperature higher. I think this cycle is a no go, but I am still hoping I will end up pregnant.

The following picture was from our wedding day.


No comments:

Post a Comment