Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2 of Clomid

Well I did not think the Clomid was affecting me until Mark said something last night.  He asked me why I was so gripey.  I told Mark “What do you think?”  I then realize I was feeling irritated last night.  I try my best not to take it out on Mark, but something I do not realize I am feeling this way.  I also notice while grocery shopping I was feeling nauseas last night and this morning I have a headache. Currently I have 3 of the 14 side effects of Clomid, which is not bad.  My next appointment with Dr. Rister is Monday, February 7, 2011; this is my 12th day observation appointment.  Monitoring on Clomid is very important in checking for ovarian hyperstimulation, which can be life threatening.

If you are trying to conceive, I highly recommend the book Take Charge of Your Fertility, by Toni Weschler, MPH. From this book I learned the importance of taking your temperature. I will explain more about taking your temperature over the next few weeks. Right now my temperature is low, which means I am preovulation. Once I have a temperature shift, it will mean that I have ovulated. I also use Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor to determine high and peak days for becoming pregnant. Both taking your temperature and the fertility monitor are very important before pre-ovulations. I will talk more about these subjects over the next three weeks.

Here is the link to Take Charge of Your Fertility website.

http://www.tcoyf.com

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment