Search My Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Peak Day!!!

I am very excited today. My fertility monitor read Peak Day this morning. Peak Day means I will ovulate within the next 12-36 hours. I am even more excited that I do not need a trigger shot, YAY!!!! I did not have a thermal shift in my temperature yet, this will occur after ovulations. Once my software register an ovulation day, I will start the dreaded two week wait to determine if we are pregnant or not.

I am going to call Dr. Rister’s office to check in today. Dr. Rister requested I keep him up to date on my progress. I need to ask him if I start taking Prometrium today or after my thermal shift.

****Update**** I spoke with Dr. Rister and told him I had a Peak Day this morning. Dr. Rister laughted and said "Just like we wanted, right?" He makes me laugh. He instructed me to start Prometrium after I have my thermal shift and I ovulated. Good news from the Doc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment