Search My Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

9 Days Past Ovulation

I am very optimist this week. For the first time, my temperature is at an all time high, 97.81. My temperature started going up on Saturday and has stayed up. I am feeling better, but I am still nauseas.

By the end of the week we will know if I am pregnant or not. ***For those of you who do know me, please do not announce that I am pregnant, if we receive a positive this week.*** The reason for the warning is because I am at high risk for a miscarriage. Since I am on Prometrium, Dr. Rister said that the chances of a non-viable egg attaching is high, which leads to a miscarriage later on in the pregnancy. We are praying that a viable egg attaches and we will have a healthy baby in a few months. If I am pregnant, Dr. Rister said I will need to stay on Prometrium until I am 10 weeks. At that time, we will know if we have a viable egg or not.

We are praying to God, that he will spread his promises to Israel to us.

No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. Exodus 23:26

God has the power to open women’s wombs and to prevent miscarriages. We pray that he will provide us with the same protection. Some of the most notable men in the bible were born from barren women:  Abraham’s son Isaac (Sarah was 90 when she bore Isaac), Jacob (Rebekah), Joseph (Rachel), Samuel (Hannah), Samson (I could not find Samson’s mother’s name), and John the Baptist (Elizabeth).  I pray God blesses us in the same way and we promise to dedicate our child to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment